2011. április 26., kedd

A fatal lightning from the feared dark clouds.... / being the good guy is not beneficial

They say, fighting in a losing battle is useless, but you must never give up...

but i have too many wounds...

I'm bleeding too much...

there is no more strength in me to keep on fighting.



I can barely stand...

my legs are shaking...

my arms are weak...

and my soul is leaving me...


The problem is, the one that makes me suffer is the same person I'm fighting for...


I should have started sooner, maybe then...

but it's too late now...


I give up.


I have to give up...

for the second and final time.


I'm sorry.


I really am...




All in all, I know now, that being the good guy is not beneficial...


it has never been...




Eredetileg lett volna még egy rajz is, csak nem készült el... lehet nem is fog. Sajnos ez van, ha nincs tehetség...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: